This vehicle, registered YL 6093, was built in 1925 with Morris Cowley
mechanical units and was originally owned by Thomas Tilling Group. It is
believed to have been based at Ipswich in its early days before ending up
as the Eastern Counties sweeper at their Peterborough Depot.
|Acquired by the Museum:||1976|
|Current State:||Restored to static condition|
It was obtained by the Museum in 1976 having been withdrawn from service earlier
that year. Restoration work was completed on this vehicle in the early
1980s although it is to static condition only, due to a worn engine.