This Bedford WLB bus with a Waveney 20 seat body was built in 1932 by
Alexander of Devizes, registered WV 1209. It later passed to Foremans of
Orford who used it until the 1950s.
|Acquired by the Museum:||1966|
When withdrawn from service it was
converted to a mobile tea bar called the 'Pink Elephant' although it was
never actually used in this role.
It was rescued from scrapping in 1966 by the Museum.