Dating from 1948, this was the first post war hearse owned by Ipswich Co-op.
The vehicle is registered PV 8784 and is powered by a Daimler straight six
engine. It remained in use until the early 1970s and was presented to the
collection in 1972.
|Acquired by the Museum:||1972|
|Current State:||As acquired, some mechanical work carried out|
An engine rebuild and mechanical overhaul were started during
1990s but not finished.