Registered MAH 744, LL744 was the second prototype for the Bristol LS type
chassis. New to Eastern Counties in 1950 and fitted with a Gardner 4LW
engine and Eastern Coachworks 42 seat front entrance bodywork, this vehicle
has had a long life with the company, being donated to the Museum in 2003.
|Acquired by the Museum:||1994|
|Current State:||Fully restored and operational|
It was restored in 1980 by Eastern Counties apprentices,
and was then placed on loan to the
Eastern Transport Collection.
It was then placed on loan to the Ipswich Transport Museum in 1994, and in 1996
was returned to the road with the help of First Eastern Counties.
It now regularly attends rallies representing both First Eastern Counties and the
Ipswich Transport Museum.