A small flatbed three wheel truck used in industry for the transport of
items within factory sites. It is believed to date from circa 1950, though
its subsequent operational history is not known. It was obtained from
Sudbury Upper School in 1981. Propulsion is by a small JAP engine driving
the front wheel, which is also steered by the handle on top of the engine.
Several of these machines were taxed for road use.
|Acquired by the Museum:||1981|
|Current State:||Cosmetiacally restored|
The Museum also has a
second example of these factory trucks, this truck has a high mounted fixed
load platform, in contrast to the other vehicle. It was purchased in