|Tilling Stevens B10A2 Chassis|
Originally registered DX 7812 this chassis was the running unit of
Eastern Counties Roadcar
coach no 116 which was delivered to that company in 1929.
It was subsequently rebodied twice before being withdrawn in 1947.
|No Picture Available
|Acquired by the Museum:||? (on loan)|
|Current State:||As acquired, unrestored|
|Note: Not Currently on display|
it had been rescued for preservation by R A Calderbank of Nottingham. Upon
his death the vehicle was placed on loan to the Museum by his relatives.
It is likely to be kept as a chassis for the foreseeable future.