Registered CVF 874 this bus was new to Eastern Counties in 1939 with a
Bristol L chassis, Eastern Coachworks 35 seat rear entrance body work and a
Gardener 5LW engine. It was numbered LL 74 initially, later becoming LL 574
|Acquired by the Museum:||1974|
|Current State:||As acquired, unrestored|
|Note: Not Currently on display|
It was withdrawn in 1957 and sold to Ben Jordan of Coltishall
(dealer) from where it passed to the Dell Garage, Norwich by 1964.
It was rescued for preservation in 1974.