Constructed in 1902 by Canhams of St Matthew's Street, Ipswich, this cart
was used for all of its working life at Heathfields Hospital in Ipswich.
Its two wheeled layout allowed easy movement through various parts of the
Hospital, the cart being used to transport fire buckets, hoses and other
fire fighting equipment.
|Acquired by the Museum:||1975|
|Current State:||As acquired|
It was presented to the Museum in 1975.