|Morrison Electric Coal Lorry|
This vehicle was new to Ipswich Co-op in May 1951 as one of a pair of
similar vehicles purchased at that time. This example is registered APV
94 and carried fleet number E92C, with the sister vehicle being registered
APV 95. They saw use mainly in the eastern part of the town, working from
the Co-op coal yard in Derby Road, and this example was the last to be
withdrawn in 1983.
|Acquired by the Museum:||1989|
|Current State:||Restoration in progress|
It remained in open storage until it was presented to the Museum in November 1989.
Restoration recommenced towards the end of 2006, some work having been carried out previously.